What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! At least, that's what I've heard some landlubbers say. Ironically, I saw a billboard that said, "Not everything that happens in Vegas stays... freestdcheck.org" on my drive home and it made me chuckle. Herpes! That shit will come back with you. I digress! Instead of keeping my Vegas adventures private, I'm going to share them with everyone because it was ridiculously entertaining.
I've gotta be honest, I consumed a large amount of alcohol in Vegas, so a lot of my memories are foggy. I'll post pictures and do my best to remember what exactly happened. Savvy? Savvy. Here goes.
First off, hotel hopping! Throughout the night, I ended up at Rio, Paris, Bellagio, and some other awesome places. It's true.
I've gotta be honest, I consumed a large amount of alcohol in Vegas, so a lot of my memories are foggy. I'll post pictures and do my best to remember what exactly happened. Savvy? Savvy. Here goes.
First off, hotel hopping! Throughout the night, I ended up at Rio, Paris, Bellagio, and some other awesome places. It's true.
I ended up losing money on slot machines, resulting in locating some penny machines. Don't judge me.
I may or may not have performed in some sort of religious ceremony?Picked up some wenches on the strip!
| Close up! |
And apparently, passed the eff out. Why is the rum always gone?!
Worry not, fellow rogues! Before passing out, I showed off my amazing dance moves. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment