Thursday, May 6, 2010
Cruising the Caribbean!
Attention, ye rogues and wenches! Last week I returned to my roots and sailed the Caribbean. Talk about a good time! First I had to fly to a state that isn't landlocked like Utah.
The plane rides were full of turbulence and tears, but nonetheless, we arrived in Jacksonville safely.
Mmmm, ginger ale...
Once in Jacksonville, we decided to take a gander at the ocean from a beach. I'm always grateful when signs like this don't include a "No Pirates Allowed" rule.
Our first time seeing the Atlantic Ocean! Arrgh, I mean, I've seen it before? Not very impressive. *shifty eyes*

After exploring the beach, we decided to take a swim in the ocean. Yes, these pictures were taken in the ocean. They couldn't possibly have been taken in a swimming pool at the hotel or anything...
Obviously, PEC struggles at swimming. Look at that terrible form. *facepalm*
The next day, we toured the Budweiser factory and received free samples. I wish they would have offered rum samples, but alas, crappy beer was the only option. Those jerks even asked for me ID.


Speaking of alcohol consumption, check out this nifty umbrella they put in me pina colada! Gotta love finding a little somethinsomethin extra in your beverage!
In Key West, we HAD to check out the pirate museum. Obviously.
This sign at the pirate museum claims that I'm not a real pirate. Curse you! I'm as real as they come and I'll blast you with me blunderbuss!

I'm a rogue! Huzzah!
Check out all of this booty just waiting to be pillaged.
When we wanted to splice the mainbrace, we would hit up the piano bar. I wish I could say that the piano tables were actually playable, but they were not.
Apparently me cabin steward has nothing better to do than fold towels and make them look like animals. Perhaps he should get a life. Just sayin.

Why is me matey so ridiculously tall? I could still take him! Meet me at the poop deck after reading this blog and I'll show ye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Best blog ever. Seriously. I love that PCJ's trip was so well documented. Looks like it was a blast!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! Looks like Captain Jack had a bloody good trip.
ReplyDelete