Nothing says "we're manly best friends" like going camping in the great outdoors! PEC and I headed down, or should I say up, to a campground called Smith and Morehouse in the Uintahs. It was a blast and we camped out for two nights. They even have a dam and reservoir! Srsly. Check out the sign.
"What do pocket sized BFF's do while camping?" you ask? Well, ponder no more! I will show and tell you. Show and tell! This one time in elementary school, a boy brought his pet ig.... ahem. Never mind...
BEHOLD! The best camping game in the world!
BEHOLD! The best camping game in the world!
Besides playing (and by "playing" I mean kicking PEC's ass at) Scrabble for hours, we went hiking.
We also checked out the reservoir and played with fire. Playing with fire is pretty much the best thing ever. Just in case you didn't know.
Camping was fantastic and we're hoping to have another guys weekend out sometime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment