READER BEWARE:
This blog is ridiculously long due to it's overwhelming amount of awesomeness.
I haven't been to Bryce Canyon for about 15 years. I know what some of you are thinking... "PCJ, I didn't know that you had even been around for 15 years. I could have sworn that the world was first introduced to you around the year 2003..." Well, my response to that is shut the hell up. I don't want to hear any of your backtalk!
Anyway, this past weekend I was able to spend time with my family at, you guessed it...
It was a blast to go camping and explore different trails and areas. Seeing Bryce Canyon after 15 years was like seeing it through brand new eyes. It was amazing! We also got to stay in the tent trailer and who doesn't love tent trailers? I know I do.
On Saturday, we were in the park for the entire day. The first thing we did was hit up the visitor center.
Being dehydrated while hiking is definitely a bad thing. The last thing you want to do is pass out while walking down (or up) a trail!
SO YOU DON'T --------->
2. Follow the Trail
Don't be a rebel and try to make your own path. Just follow the dirt road (not to be confused with the yellow brick road...) provided and you won't get lost. Easy as pie.
3. Impromptu Shelter
If you decide to veer off the provided path, you can always take shelter under a fallen tree. I learned this off of Man VS Wild, not from that Park Ranger chick. It's true.
4. Read the Signs
I'm sure I could have learned more from the park ranger lady, but quite frankly, I stopped listening and decided to do my own thing.
I explored Yovimpa point!
My favorite hike by far was the tropic ditch waterfall near the mossy cave. It was gorgeous!
Where do they come up with these unique and clever names?!


My second day was a blur of chilling by the Tropic Reservoir, hanging with my new posse, checking out wildlife and being thrown in jail. Insert pictures here.



I also found a killer amphitheater where I performed a spontaneous play that I like to call "Me and My Pine Cones."


Have you ever heard of the headless horseman? Well, I'm assuming that you've never heard of his headless pony. Prepare to be amazed.


To sum things up, this weekend was pretty much the best! I hope to go back to Bryce Canyon within the next 15 years and to go camping again within the next month. Until next time... keep it real, kids.

My second day was a blur of chilling by the Tropic Reservoir, hanging with my new posse, checking out wildlife and being thrown in jail. Insert pictures here.
Have you ever heard of the headless horseman? Well, I'm assuming that you've never heard of his headless pony. Prepare to be amazed.
To sum things up, this weekend was pretty much the best! I hope to go back to Bryce Canyon within the next 15 years and to go camping again within the next month. Until next time... keep it real, kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment