Monday, April 6, 2009

Journey del fuego

The past ten days have certainly been busy! Last weekend I took an adventure to visit my friends Hootie and Dugly. I love driving! It's almost as good as sailing... Anyway, here I am beginning my adventure.


After driving for a few minutes, I decided to let my friend Chesty commandeer me car and I took shotgun. In case you didn't know, pirates do NOT buckle up for safety. (Kids, don't try this at home... or in cars)

That night we drove up the canyon and made a fire because who doesn't love playing with fire?


We roasted hot dogs and starbursts. Have you ever tried roasting a starburst? If not, I highly recommend it! ¡Muy delicioso! What's that? You didn't know that PCJ speaks Spanish? Well, I sure do! Be jealous.


While playing with fuego (Spanish for "fire" ye bilge rat...) I had to drink something and since the rum is always gone...


I had a blast visiting Hootie and Dugly! I'm not going to get all sappy because that's not how pirates roll. However, I loves me some Hootie and Dugly! They will be greatly missed.



Moral of the story?



Roast a starburst! It's bloody amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had no rum! How about this... You come visit me and I'll buy you some.

    ReplyDelete